Times, they sure are a-changing.
Many are being nudged to transition their lives in many ways. Whether it is changing jobs, moving to a new location, changing priorities to spend more time with loved ones, etc. It seems to be a time of major decision-making.
The energies “out there” some days can be quite intense. You may be feeling this more if you are a highly sensitive, empathetic person. Though I am sure everyone’s perspective on this is different, although trying at times, the last two years have also been wonderful in many respects. Some people have had more time to spend with their immediate families, pets have had their humans home more than ever, some have had more time for self-reflection, and others more time for daily spiritual and wellness practices. The last two years have undoubtedly made us realize what is important in life and what is not. Immense gratitude for even the littlest of things.
We are being taught to be discerning more than ever and to rely on our own intuition. It is a time to question everything. What no longer serves you? How can you re-vamp the things that are causing stress in your life right now? (For example, you may realize that working 60-70 hours per week is not sustainable.) How can you transition over to doing something that you LOVE? How can you get clear and make choices that are best for your highest good? Working on ourselves -- mind, body and spirit -- and creating a better version of ourselves is paramount to us feeling more of a sense of security, calm and peace.
For all the caretakers, it is wonderful helping others but not at the detriment of yourself. We are not here to fix others but to focus on healing ourselves at this time. Self-care is more important now than ever. Remember, we cannot give from an empty cup.
Healing is happening on so many levels right now! The world needs the real, authentic you with the gifts that you bring here to bless humanity. It is time to shine our bright light, wide and far.
Ways to support your well-being:
- Hydrate with purified water.
- Eat well - Choose real food - such as quality proteins (e.g., plant-based, organic meats), fresh or frozen organic vegetables, healthy fats (e.g., olive oil, avocado, nuts, seeds), and complex carbohydrates (e.g., quinoa, wild rice, oats).
- Energize with superfoods such as a cup of organic matcha green tea, or a fruit and vegetable smoothie with added superfood ingredients like Berry Power, Carrot, Barley Grass, or Matcha.
- Feel yourself dragging? Need a jump start? Try some quality coconut water or fresh coconut meat from young Thai coconuts.
- Get sufficient sleep. If possible, try to get to bed by 10 pm. If you have difficulty with sleep, seek out natural approaches to support sleep such as listening to sleep frequency music, assorted herbals, supplements, etc.
- Try a hot bath or shower with essential oil bath bombs or shower steamers to help relax you.
- Try a relaxing salt bath or salt foot soak while meditating, reading a book or watching TV.
- Consider a massage.
- Consider acupuncture.
- Consider a distance healing Reiki session.
- Create your own sacred space in your home where you can go and unwind and find peace. Light an essential oil candle to set your intention for the space.
- Love to unwind by taking a mini road trip? - set the relaxing mood with an essential oil, all-natural car air freshener. There is a strong connection between aromatherapy and emotional well-being.
- Listen to healing music including music with certain healing frequencies and vibrations (e.g., 432hz, 528hz, 728hz). (You can find this on YouTube).
- Meditate regularly. A guided meditation can be helpful or even just two or three 5-minute meditations throughout the day can be transformative.
- Visit a salt cave for some relaxation time.
- Take a class that you have always wanted to take.
- Take up Qi Gong or some other form of movement.
- Take a walk with your pup in the beautiful sunshine.
- Treat Yourself to a Monthly Self-Care Kit.
- Indulge your senses with some delicious, organic dark chocolate covered organic strawberries.
- Use a healthy meal delivery service or order from places like Fabalish to have ready-made food on hand when you don’t feel up to cooking.
- Snuggle up with a delicious cup of tea and an inspiring book.
- Indulge yourself in a nap - Don't underestimate the power of a restorative nap.
- Start journaling - journaling is good for your soul. It helps us to empty our head so we can get clarity. It is also a great way to keep track of ideas and projects. Setting intentions is a powerful way to manifest what you are trying to create in your life.
- Last but not least, look in the mirror every day and tell yourself how incredibly amazing you are!
Healing, in all its shapes and forms, starts with you loving yourself first.
Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherished by more people than you might imagine. If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked. You are far more wonderful than you think you are. Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You’re doin’ great. So relax. And love yourself today.
Disclaimer: Please note that any suggestions in this blog post is not an endorsement by any means. They are simply provided for you to further research. Any recommendations/suggestions have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any nutritional advice/nutritional product suggestions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information in this blog post is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare practitioner. You should ALWAYS consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before starting any of these suggestions, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, have existing health concerns or are taking prescription medications.
Leave a comment