Looking for some healthier style home fries? Give this recipe a go. Great with sunny side up eggs. Enjoy!
- 3 medium red bliss or yukon gold potatoes, diced small
- 1 medium - large sweet potato, diced small
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4-6 frozen chicken sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- In a large saute pan, add olive oil and gently heat.
- Toss in onions and panfry until lightly golden.
- Next, add in sausage and panfry until lightly golden.
- Next, add in peppers and saute until tender. Sprinkle in some paprika, sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Next, add potatoes and mix well. (Stir often to prevent sticking....if potatoes start to stick add a drizzle or two or three of cool water and mix well.)
- Adjust seasonings as desired.