In Person Reiki, Crystal & Intuitive Healing
What is Reiki?
Reiki (a Japanese technique) is a form of energy healing that may help with stress reduction, relaxation and general well-being. Reiki can help get your energy aligned both physically and emotionally so that your body can begin to heal. Think of it as a way to increase loving communication with your body. When broken down, the word Reiki (Rei-Ki) means: Universal Life Force Energy.
Reiki can be administered by hands on or hands off and the hands are used as a conduit to channel energy ("life force energy") to anywhere needed on the recipient’s body. When someone's "life force energy" is low, they can be more likely to feel run down, exhausted or stressed, and if it is high, they tend to have more energy and feel balanced, happy and healthy.
A Reiki session/s can support the well-being of the recipient in body, mind and spirit helping them to feel more relaxed and at peace. Reiki is a natural and safe healing modality. Usui Reiki was developed in the 1920’s by Mikao Usui . Reiki does not “cure” illness but has been used to manage a wide variety of health concerns and support general well-being.
What are Crystals and Crystal Healing?
Crystals are comprised of a different combination of minerals that help to balance and align the body's energy systems. Think of it as giving your body a tune-up. Each crystal has its own color, shape, texture and energetic frequency. They help to bring harmony and balance to the body in a beautiful and subtle way.
- In Person Comprehensive Package: Includes one Reiki/Crystal and Intuitive Healing Session with a 30 minute Health and Wellness Coaching Session.
- Initial Reiki /Crystal and Intuitive Healing Session
- Follow Up Reiki /Crystal and Intuitive Healing Session (Options: Extended session, Regular Session, Targeted Session)
FOR DISTANCE HEALING OPTIONS AND TO CHECK OUT - CLICK HERE
Distance Reiki /Crystal and Intuitive Healing Sessions
- Full Sessions
- Abbreviated/Targeted Sessions
Steps to scheduling a session:
1. Add your session of choice to the cart.
2. Make payment
3. At check-out please make note of most convenient days and times for your session.
4. Download and complete intake form at the bottom of the page. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will email you with potential dates for your session.
Should you have any questions, please always feel free contact us. xo
To read our testimonials - Click Here
To read more about Tricia's certifications, Click Here.
Please read our disclaimer, CLICK HERE.